Friday, June 19, 2015

Rhinelander!


I'm so excited to be heading up to Rhinelander again this year to teach at School of the Arts! The program format has shifted this year from a week-long event to a three-day weekend of art with longer classes. I'm hoping this will make heading to the Northwoods for SOA a more viable option for folks with day jobs! 

I'll be teaching two workshops: 3 Days, 6 Poems (for writers interested in exploring new ideas, playing with forms, & creating fresh drafts) & The Life of a Poem (a revision workshop). While the names are the same as years past, I'm switching it up a bit this year with a new selection of poems to read, new prompts, and new ideas for revision. I'm really looking forward to it! 

There's still time to register, & I'm glad to answer any questions about the workshops if you have them!

This is the first year that my schedule will allow me to take a workshop, too, and I've registered for Encaustics 101 with Ashley Gordon. I stopped by the studio last year and fell a smidge in love with beeswax painting! My mom-in-law got me an intro kit for my birthday, so I'm excited to start dabbling! 






No comments:

Post a Comment