Well, I'm Still Here

It's almost my blog-birthday, and I haven't been to visit in about a month! I don't feel bad, though. I've decided not to. So, to catch up, after the GRE: my dad got married, my twin baby nieces had their first birthday, I made a one year plan and revised it numerous times, I submitted some stuff, I finished reading Wind-up Bird Chronicle (it took so long, but it was worth every lost hour), I read things in literary magazines, went to the Willy Street Fair, watched Date Night, watched a "My Cat from Hell" marathon, had a crazy migraine and went to the ER where I got an IV and CT Scan, got a hotel room for AWP (thanks, Bri!), made plans for drinks and/or cupcakes with friends, and now I have a cold or a sinus infection. I also went to work, made a lot of dinners and cookies and breads, and I'm planning the Fall Picnic at Carter's middle school.

I've been busy! And, in addition to my blog-absence, I haven't written a poem in about a month. I feel very happy about it, though. Like I'm starting to wake up from a long, deep sleep full of intense dreams.


Comments

Popular Posts