Hello, yes, I wrote a poem.

Thanks for asking.  I wrote it right after brunch with a friend (we went to Lazy Jane's, which somehow always gets me in the mood to get junk done).  Then, I took nap, took care of all of this Spring Picnic stuff for the Parent Teacher Group, then I worked on some revisions, then I updated my CV and thought of AWP panel proposal ideas and about this reading series I'd like to start this summer, then I took my movies back to Red Box while talking to my mother-in-law (hi Lisa!) and stopped by a friend's house on my way home to borrow a copy of The Hunger Games, then I watched Great Expectations on Masterpiece Classic, which I haven't read since I was a wee lass of 15ish, and this PBS version was the most amazing PBS version of anything... now I'm here, writing on my blog AND watching a show about Abe & Mary Lincoln. OH! And I did the laundry and made dates to meet with wonderful poet/friends this week. I crossed so many things off my to-do list, so I'm pretty happy that I also wrote a poem.  Now, popcorn, a small drink, and sleeping...oh no. Willy Lincoln has typhoid...

Comments

Popular Posts