Finally I am Awake

My friend, the estimable Danielle Jones-Pruett, recently directed me to this great blog about being a mom and an artist.  It's a series of interviews (always the same questions) assembled by Molly Sutton-Keefer (a poet/mom) and posted once every 2 weeks.  She has interviewed some fantastic writers!  It's called Balancing the Tide, and I highly recommend it.  Especially Juliana Baggot's interview, and the last part about keeping your elbows out.  Yes.  It is good.

And on that note, I have been lingering in the shadows and not writing as much because I've been rather tired and pregnant.  But finally things are in full swing, and this baby's got fingers and legs and its own intestines, and I'm awake and ravenous, and it's spring, and I am writing.  And everything is absolutely the best thing.





(Have you seen a stork in real-life?  Because they are super-mangy.  I'm not sure where Wikipedia found such a well-groomed stork...)

Comments

Popular Posts