so close to the edge of sleeping

Today,  I bought my domain name and got a free latte at Ground Zero because my punch card was full.  So, all-in-all, not a bad day?  I talked to my mother-in-law, who is going to share ingredients with me for homemade laundry detergent and dish soap, and I'm considering whipping my own Shea butter... so, I'm maintaining a positive attitude and am planning to keep things clean and well-moisturized.  For dinner, I made barley, beet, & feta salad, and it was tasty.  I wish I would've taken its photo, but I sometimes feel bad for myself when I consider taking pictures of food.  I think: Really?  Are things so bad that you need to take pictures of your food?

Carter's "Man-burger:" 2 veggie burgers,
fake bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, & mayo
on an everything bagel...
at least it's not a donut?
I've been reluctant to mention that C barfed all weekend, because I didn't know if I could talk about it without trying to describe how absurdly disgusting the situation was. Do you know how much pre-teenage boys eat?  Seriously: gross (see photo).  His appetite rivals Paula Deen's.  I'll leave it at that. Today, he finally went back to school, and I finally scribbled some things off of my to-do list.  Mostly, I'm sharing this information to brag that whilst washing sheets and clothes and scrubbing the vomit bugs away, I wrote a poem each day.  And, the cherry on top: I have this lovely cold in my face that makes me want to sleep always (I almost wrote: all ways, which is also accurate).  Hooray for poem a day!

Comments

Popular Posts