Well, I came here out of guilt, thinking I hadn't written anything for a week or two, but, alas, it has only been 3 days.

My contributor copies of Cimarron Review came yesterday in a glut of post-MLK Jr. Day mail.  I had a stack  of junk mail that was 1/2 foot high.  Stupid junk & wasted paper. Boo!  But I digress. Read Cimarron Review and you will see my poem, "Itch."  I'd put a link to the site, but the new issue isn't up yet.  So.  There's that.

In other news: "Chateaubriand" and "Nothing to Undo" (and my interview) should go up on the Kenyon Review website today.  There's that, too.

And, unrelated, I've started to continue reading  Jude.  I also started watching Daniel Derronda on Netflix while cooking & cleaning.  After the first episode, I considered stopping the video to read the book, but I am in love with Romola Gaira (Emma in Emma) (and wow, her fans scare me a little).  So, now I'll have to cook & clean a lot so I have an excuse to continue watching it.


Comments

Popular Posts